EASC European Aviation Security Center e. V. Netzwerk nitim „Network Intelligent Traffic In Metropolitan Regions“
Network Intelligent Traffic In Metropolitan Regions10 companies and 2 research institutes from Berlin, Brandenburg, and Saxony bundle in the framework of cooperation in the network „nitim“. Their core competencies to develop innovative concepts and system solutions for the digitisation of public transport and the development of mobility.
About the network: „Network Intelligent Traffic In Metropolitan Regions“ [nitim], consisting of professional international experienced network partners, innovation and new transport technologies are developed and applied. To ensure sustainable mobility, it is necessary to shape future transport systems intermodally. Therefore, an integrative strategic approach is crucial. The integration of the subsystems and the control of interfaces are leading factors. The aim of the network is the creation of new technical solutions by fusing different technologies (e.g. combination of sensors) and their system integration, combined with the networking of the involved actors.
The Network delivers solutions to intermodal mobility concepts by:
• Acquisition, processing and transmission of static and dynamic data
• Intelligent data preparation, coordination and distribution
• Innovative solutions connect the vehicles, infrastructure, transport systems and users continuously in real time
• Security of networked IT - components and their communication
• Human-technology interaction
• Innovative Vehicle Equipment
• Hardware Development for evaluation, analysis, ...
• Intermodal Planning Systems
• Linking existing mobility offerings, including new mobility services (e.g. car-, bikesharing and Chauffeur Services)
The partners ASCI Systemhaus GmbH, BLIC GmbH, Datalyze Solutions GmbH, DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH, HFC Human-Factors-Consult GmbH, iris-GmbH, Kompetenznetz Rail Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH (KNRBB), TH Brandenburg, Joinery Thiede, TU Dresden Institute for Traffic Telematics, Verkehrsautomatisierung Berlin GmbH and VIOM GmbH contribute their expertise in the fields of sensors, detection and evaluation, networking and output of data/information.
- Smart Entrance Solutions (Control of passenger flow)
- Innovative vehicle equipment (interior, On-Board-Systems)
- Intermodal planning systems
- Predictive maintenance/Service solutions